Though i3 are one of the world’s leading clinical research organisations, competition for the best people in a limited market is a continuing challenge.
Working with the UK office, Anderson Baillie’s part in meeting this important business objective has been to develop a positioning for their recruitment drive built around the creation of a global community. The ’WorkStyle’ positioning has provided a platform from which a highly-integrated series of communications have been created:
1. Creative development of "WorkStyle" across multiple, integrated formats.
2. Design, content and programming of the "WorkStyle" community portal bringing together opportunities for:
- Career insight
- Newsletter receipt
3. Event materials supporting activity as far a field as Australia
4. Press advertising
5. Direct Mail
6. Internal communications collateral and merchandising pack
7. Complete management of the programme
"WorkStyle" is a truly creative and innovative approach to developing relationships and generating business advantage. And it has integration running right through its DNA.
See the i3 WorkStyle portal on the following link: